Character Approved NewsletterTHANK YOU
Thank you for subscribing to the
Character Approved weekly newsletter!
You will receive the next issue of the newsletter this coming Monday.
Aug 2, 2011
1. My iPad. I am the least technical person within the borders of America, but I find the iPad easy to use and so much fun when drawing on it with my granddaughter.
2. Daniel Silva novels. They are smart and exciting--Mr. Silva writes like a river, flowing smoothly forward. If you are new to Silva, I highly suggest you start at the beginning of his 12 novels and work your way through.
3. Our dogs. Certainly Character Approved are Linus and Charlotte, our two dogs. Linus was a rescue. We found him as a tiny Lab and he promptly grew into a Great Dane. Charlotte, our Labradoodle, I am sure was a philosopher in another life. When I'm shooting Royal Pains, I miss them desperately... Do not tell my children.
4. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. They are a breathing, walking musicale. They are Character Approved because listening to them is a joyous experience.
5. Colorful socks. Whether people can see them or not, they make walking happy. They definitely give your feet character and I swear I catch my shoes smiling when I look down sometimes.